Protection of the Mahdia Cliff Against Erosion CH.441
- Contract amount: 2 162 347 809 TND
- Work execution time: 12 months
- Client: Ministry of Housing Equipment and Land Use Planning Directorate General of Air and Maritime Services
Consistency of the work
Works to protect the cliff of Mahdia against erosion they include:
- Construction of a breaking platform as a submersible breakwater 2 ml deep 100 ml long.
- Execution of a rockfill jumper length 130 ml.
- Injection of concrete micro piles behind archaeological and retaining walls.
- Demolition and resumption of the existing roadway.
- Underwater concrete pouring.
- Various networks (STEG, SONEDE, TELECOM, ONAS)
The main quantities
- Rock fillings 1 to 2 tonnes: 2,400 m3
- 2 to 3 tons riprap: 5,800 m3
- Anything from 1 to 500 kg: 2,400 m3
- Demolition: 1,050 m3
- Micro piles: 4,360 ml
- Bottom dredging: 1,000 m3